Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player
We're excited to see the first sub-£100 audiophile portable digital audio player hit the market and while it is missing some of the connectivity options and features of more expensive players it has very good measured performance and makes a great option for audiophiles on a budget.
Note that it lacks internal storage so requires a microSD card. With 128GB microSD cards now widely available and higher capacity cards supported as they come along this isn't such an issue as it might seem.
|Colours available:||Silver / Champagne|
|Card slots:||1 x microSD (128GB+)|
|Analogue audio output jack:||3.5mm headphone output jack|
|Phone out (PO):||3.5mm headphone output jack|
|Headphone Impedance Range:||16~100Ω|
|Volume control type:||100 levels digital volume control mode|
|Left right channel adjustment:||5 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz~20KHz (<0.4dB)|
|Crosstalk:||> 100 dB @10KΩ @1KHz|
|SNR:||> 110dB (A-Weight)|
|Dynamic range:||> 110dB|
|Line output Level:||> 1.46 Vrms|
|Output Power 1:||> 100 mW@16Ω THD<1%|
|Output Power 2:||> 65 mW@32Ω|
|Output Power 3:||> 8 mW@300Ω|
|SNR:||> 110 dB (A-Weight)|
|Output Impedance:||< 2Ω|
|Crosstalk:||> 70 dB@1KHz|
|MAX output voltage:||> 4.2 Vp-p|
|MAX output current:||> 46 mA|
|Power:||USB 5V/500mA (recommend USB 5V 2A)|
|Charge display:||Red light while charging, green when fully charged|
|Battery capacity:||1700 mAH|
|Battery life:||> 12 Hours|
|Charging time:||< 4 Hours|
APE (Fast): 192kHz/24bit
APE (Normal): 192kHz/24bit
APE (High): 192kHz/24bit
Apple Lossless: 192kHz/24bit
WMA 9.1 Lossless: 48kHz/24bit
|Lossy:||MP3, MP2, AAC, OGG, ALAC, WMA...|
|1m custom-made high-current capable Micro USB data and charging cable.|
|Black silicone case.|
|Two screen protectors, one attached.|
|Three decal stickers.|
More products from FiiO
FiiO X1 User Manual (6.9 MB)
FiiO X1 Firmware v1.3 (26.2 MB)
The following changes and improvements were made to firmware 1.3 compared to 1.2:
- Added option to play through folders: ie automatcially skipping to the first song in the next folder after the last song in the current folder.
- Added option to delete a whole folder.
- Added support for exFAT card format (firmware updates still need to be performed using a FAT32-formatted card).
- Preset EQ settings may now also be adjusted.
- Non-music files generated when a card is accessed by an Apple / Linux computer are now hidden and do not affect browsing.
- Fixed issue where some songs are shown with incorrect Genre on the X1.
- Fixed issue where shuffle mode reverted to the same set of "random" songs if starting from the same song.
- Various other bug fixes.
Be the first to add a review of FiiO X1 and earn 5% off your next purchase (subject to approval).