Astell&Kern PEE11 Balanced Jack DIY Kit
Our Price: £129.00
This is the same stylish and robust connector used on the original Astell&Kern PEF12 Balanced Cable, which is no longer available.
This connector can be used with the AK380, AK240, AK120 Ⅱ and AK100 Ⅱ players, enabling you to stream your music to a balanced input on your amplifier for supreme quality home listening.
We will soon be offering kits for making up a high quality cable with either the same Neutrik connectors used for the PEF12, or the ultimate quality XLR connector from Xhadow, and our own UP-OCC copper wire.
We are also able to make cables up with your choice of wire - please contact us with your requirements or ask for our recommendation. We are offering all options of UP-OCC wires, including silver with 1% gold, for ultimate fidelity.
- Compatible with AK380, AK240, AK120 II, AK100 II
- Terminate your own A&K balanced cable with this DIY Balanced Jack Module
- .... or ask us to make up your cable for you
- Machined from the same High-Quality Aluminium of the A&K portable players
- Same brushed aluminium finish to match player
- 3 different rubber base pads, to accommodate different cable sizes
- Metal housing (Gun metal) x 1pcs
- Bottom cover x 1pcs
- Plug module x 1pcs
- Bottom rubber x 3pcs (3⌀, 6⌀, 8⌀)
- Screw M1.4 x 2pcs
- Screw M1.7 x 4pcs
- Fixed tape x 3pcs
Cable NOT included.
More products from Astell&Kern
Be the first to add a review of Astell&Kern PEE11 Balanced Jack DIY Kit and earn 5% off your next purchase (subject to approval).