Astell&Kern AK240 BLUENOTE 75th Anniversary Special Edition
Free World-Wide delivery
Astell&Kern Blue Note 75th Anniversary Package: Limited Edition
Astell&Kern + Blue Note Records
Astell&Kern, the leading hi res portable music player that boasts studio sound quality, has announced a special package partnership with Blue Note Records to commemorate the record company's 75th anniversary in the world of Jazz and Blues.
75 legendary Blue Note jazz albums that have been remastered in the Hi-Res digital format. Especially, five Blue Note albums make their exclusive hi-res audio debuts with this release: Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers’ Mosaic, Tina Brooks’ True Blue, Don Cherry’s Complete Communion, Andrew Hill’s Point Of Departure, and Bobby Hutcherson’s Components.
The gorgeous collection spans Blue Note’s storied history, from Thelonious Monk's first sessions in 1947 to GRAMMY® Award-winning jazz phenomenon Gregory Porter’s Liquid Spirit. Each album, in high resolution on a microSD card, in an acrylic glass case with original album artwork stacked in a beautiful, decorative tower that can be placed next to your home system for an elegant, luxurious display.
The 75 albums are pre-loaded on the included Astell&Kern AK240 high-resolution audio player, revealing every detail you might not have heard anywhere else, no matter how many times you’ve listened to these albums before.
The lavish collection includes the Blue Note branded Astell&Kern AK240 high-resolution portable audio player, a special hardbound book filled with original album art (front and back cover) for the 75 titles, as well as Richard Havers’ new book, Blue Note: Uncompromising Expression.
Blue Note Albums
- Thelonious Monk: Genius Of Modern Music Volume One
- Bud Powell: The Amazing Bud Powell
- Thelonious Monk: Genius Of Modern Music Volume Two
- Miles Davis: Miles Davis, Volume 1
- Miles Davis: Miles Davis, Volume 2
- Horace Silver And The Jazz Messengers: Horace Silver And The Jazz Messengers
- Kenny Dorham: Afro-Cuban
- Sonny Rollins: Sonny Rollins
- Sonny Rollins: Sonny Rollins, Vol. 2
- John Coltrane: Blue Train
- Sonny Rollins: Newk's Time
- Sonny Rollins: A Night At The Village Vanguard
- Lou Donaldson: Lou Takes Off
- Sonny Clark: Cool Struttin
- Cannonball Adderley: Somethin' Else
- Three Sounds: Introducing The 3 Sounds
- Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers: Moanin
- Horace Silver: Blowin' The Blues Away
- Hank Mobley: Soul Station
- Jimmy Smith: Back At The Chicken Shack: The Incredible Jimmy Smith
- Jimmy Smith: Midnight Special [hi-res audio debuts]
- Tina Brooks: True Blue
- Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers: A Night In Tunisia
- Hank Mobley: Workout
- Grant Green: Green Street
- Freddie Hubbard: Ready For Freddie [hi-res audio debuts]
- Art Blakey: Mosaic
- Stanley Turrentine: That's Where It's At
- Jackie McLean: Let Freedom Ring
- Herbie Hancock: Takin' Off
- Dexter Gordon: Go
- Sheila Jordan: Portrait Of Sheila
- Freddie Hubbard: Hub-Tones
- Kenny Burrell: Midnight Blue
- Donald Byrd: A New Perspective
- Hank Mobley: The Turnaround!
- Jackie McLean: One Step Beyond
- Dexter Gordon, Bud Powell, Pierre Michelot, Kenny Clarke: Our Man In Paris
- Joe Henderson: Page One
- Herbie Hancock: Inventions And Dimensions
- Jackie McLean: Destination... Out!
- Horace Silver: Song For My Father
- Grant Green: Idle Moments
- Andrew Hill: Black Fire
- Grachan Moncur: Evolution
- Lee Morgan: The Sidewinder
- Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers: Free For All
- Lee Morgan: Search For The New Land
- Eric Dolphy: Out To Lunch! [hi-res audio debuts]
- Andrew Hill: Point Of Departure
- Wayne Shorter: Night Dreamer
- Herbie Hancock: Empyrean Isles
- Wayne Shorter: Juju
- Wayne Shorter: Speak No Evil
- Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage [hi-res audio debuts]
- Bobby Hutcherson: Components
- Lee Morgan: Cornbread
- Horace Silver Quintet: The Cape Verdean Blues
- Wayne Shorter: The All Seeing Eye
- Larry Young: Unity
- Ornette Coleman Trio: At The "Golden Circle" Stockholm Vol. 1
- Ornette Coleman Trio: At The "Golden Circle" Stockholm Vol. 2 [hi-res audio debuts]
- Don Cherry: Complete Communion
- Joe Henderson: Mode For Joe
- Wayne Shorter: Adam's Apple
- Cecil Taylor: Unit Structures
- Cecil Taylor: Conquistador!
- Lou Donaldson: Alligator Bogaloo
- McCoy Tyner: The Real McCoy
- Herbie Hancock: Speak Like A Child
- Donald Byrd: Black Byrd
- Marlena Shaw: Who Is This Bitch, Anyway?
- Cassandra Wilson: New Moon Daughter
- Norah Jones: Come Away With Me
- Gregory Porter: Liquid Spirit
MPN: AK240 BLUENOTE
More products from Astell&Kern
Astell&Kern AK240 Manual (English) (9.8 MB)
For using MQS Streaming to the AK100 II / AK120 II / AK240.
0.5.1 updates (August 2014):
- Library scan improved.
For MAC Lion 10.7+ only.
Astell&Kern AK240 USB DAC Driver (Mac) (291.1 KB)
Required for MQS streaming to your AK240 / AK120 II / AK100 II from a Windows PC. No extra software is required for OS X or Linux systems.
MQS Streaming Server Help: http://www.astellnkern.com/eng/mssm.html
If you already have a previous version installed, please uninstall first before reinstalling this version.
iriver Plus4 (37.1 MB)iriver's own music library and device management software for Windows.
Android File Transfer (3.1 MB)
For Mac users only. No extra software is required for data transfer on Windows systems.
Android File Transfer is an application for Macintosh computers (running Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later).
Download and Install
- Step 1: Click Download Now above.
- Step 2: When the download completes, double-click androidfiletransfer.dmg.
- Step 3: In the Installer window, drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
Use Android File Transfer
Use the USB cable that came with your Android device to connect it to your Mac.
- Double-click Android File Transfer to open it the first time (subsequently, it opens automatically).
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device, add folders, copy files up to 4GB to or from your Mac, delete files, and more.
- Choose Help > Android File Transfer Help to learn more.
Be the first to add a review of Astell&Kern AK240 BLUENOTE 75th Anniversary Special Edition and earn 5% off your next purchase (subject to approval).